In this premiere episode of Not As Wrong, Mike brings up a concept to Nathan that he's struggling with as a white person. That topic: White Privilege. What are the right and wrong ways to think about it? What are the challenges for both sides of the argument? And how can all of us, regardless of race, be not as wrong?
Connect with Not As Wrong
- Black-White Differences in Intergenerational Economic Mobility in the US - Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Unpacking the Napsack (and other White Privilege Papers) 1989 Peggy Wilson
- Written in Black & White Exploring Confirmation Bias in Racialized Perceptions of Writing Skills
- The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. De Bois - Wikipedia
- The Declining Significance of Race by William Julius Wilson
- Frame 394 - Documentary about cellphone footage proving police coverup in a shooting, but there's a twist.
- White Fragility by Dr. Robin DiAngelo - YouTube
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- En Vogue - Free Your Mind (Official Video) - YouTube